About The Market On Macleod
The Market On Macleod is a year round indoor Farmers Market with a friendly feel and a warm ambience. It has everything you need, from fresh local and organic meat, produce, and dairy, as well as ethnic restaurants, cafes and meals to go.
The Market on Macleod is dedicated to building community through local food & culture. We embrace a small town feel, with the convenience of the big city and proudly promote Alberta farmers, agriculture and small businesses.
We are happy to host a meet-up or networking event for your social groups during non market hours. Get in touch to learn more!
7711 Macleod Trail SE
1 KM South of Glenmore Trail / Chinook Centre
Southbound on Macleod Trail from Chinook Centre / Glenmore Trail
1. Go South on Macleod Trail S. Stay in the RIGHT lane.
2. Just past 75th Ave SW (Petro Canada), take the 78th Ave SW Service Entrance
3. Welcome to the Market on Macleod
Northbound on Macleod Trail from Anderson / Southland / Heritage
1. Go North on Macleod Trail S., over the overpass bridge.
2. Just right after the bridge, take the 78 Ave SW Service Exit and follow the road as it curves back.
3. Follow the road, and go past the tunnel running under the bridge
4. Welcome to the Market on Macleod
Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Rain, shine, or snow we are open all year round!